TEMPERATURE CONTROLLED “DRAINVALVE” BLOCK CTV
The Blok CTV valve is a temperature-controlled valve for automatic dewatering of pipes, barrels, tanks, etc. The valve opens when the liquid in them falls below a certain temperature. Above this temperature, this valve remains closed.
The solid and simple construction makes the CTV valve a reliable working valve. A wax-filled capsule senses the temperature of the liquid in the valve and opens or closes the valve as a result. Default settings where the valve opens are e.g. 4°C, 15°C, 50°C and 80°C, but other temperature settings are also possible.
• Preventing freezing of water and condensate pipes.
• The “draining” of pipes in e.g. vertical expansion loops.
• Discharging a liquid below a certain temperature
to prevent clotting.
• Extra temperature controlled drain after cooling
of steam pipes.
• Fail safe : open.
• Pressure independent working.
• Entirely stainless steel body.
• Self-cleaning valve/seat construction.
• Opens gradually.